Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Heavy Bag

Today, I took tutoring, but I thought I should give up taking it. It's because my bag was too heavy! I had serious degree of herniated lumbar disk 6 years ago. Since then, I haven't been able to carry heavy stuff. Today, I had back pain because of my heavy belongings. In order to take the tutoring, I have to put additional stuff in my bag. For example, some textbooks, which I'd like to study with my tutor, some notes, my lunch, and tumbler. I just weighted my bag. While my usual bag without tutoring was about 8 lb, today's bag was 13 lb. Moreover, I usually park in the furthest parking lot this semester because there are no parking space in the nearest parking lot during my class time. I don't mind walking long distance to my class, but when my bag is too heavy, I'm afraid I'll hurt my back. :(
I know I need to exercise more.

No comments:

Post a Comment