Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Pumpkin Carving in 2011


Last year, I made Jack-o'-lanterns for Halloween. I'm going to share my Jack-o'-lanterns in 2011.
It was my first time to carve pumpkins. Considering that I hadn't had any experience before, I thought I made them pretty well. Don't you think so?

Lit Jack-o'-lantern was very beautiful but was not scary. Haha!

Monster showed up on my wall!
I lit it up, opened the lid, then faced it against the wall. :)


Before making Jack-o'-lanterns last year, I referred to  the photo, which was from October issue of Living magazine.

And I also referred to some pictures from the Internet. It was a character of The Nightmare Before Christmas from Disney animation film.


I bought pumpkins, chocolate eye balls, and carving knife. Carving pumpkins was harder than I expected, but I was excited to make them. I have liked crafting since I was a little.

This year, I'd like to try other design. I'm looking forward to carving pumpkins.

 
      My entries related to Halloween can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Halloween


     These are my entries sharing my Halloween pumpkins.
 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2015

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2014

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2013

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2012

 Our Halloween Pumpkins 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment