Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sake Shizuku Lotion

I went to Daiso in Southern California today, and I found they had Sake Shizuku lotion as well as Daiso in Japan. As I mentioned in my previous entry, it is very popular Daiso products in Japan.
Sake Sizuku (moisturizing lotion) $1.50
Some people left reviews that this lotion smelled like sake, which was Japanese alcohol. Because I was curious about the lotion aroma, I smelled it at the store. I thought I couldn't stand that alcohol smell! There was no way to buy it. :(  After coming back home, I checked Japanese review site again. There were over 9000 reviews on it. Some people stated that they had to keep some stock of this lotion because  these were often sold out. It seems that this lotion is way too popular in Japan even though I can't stand the lotion aroma. Many people also stated that after continuous usages, they had less acne troubles, and their skin became more transparent, smoother and brighter than before because sake yeast is good for skin. Hmm... I became really interested in it again. Haha... Actually, I am satisfied with my current lotion, which is the one I periodically make on my own. Still, I am very curious about Sake Shizuku lotion's result. What do you think?




       My Daiso entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Daiso


      These are also my entries you might like.

Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso     


No comments:

Post a Comment