Friday, October 12, 2012

Coach Wallet and Kate Spade New York Wallet

Last week, I ordered Coach Peyton Embossed Patent Zip Around wallet for my sister. As I mentioned in previous entry, that was the last time for her to purchase from Coach Factory.
When I saw it online, the surface didn't look shiny. However, it actually has enamel surface. There is a difference between online photo and the real wallet, it is very stylish though. I asked my sister if she likes it because I should return it if she doesn't want it.







I wanted the same one because this design was very stylish, but I had already decided to purchase from Kate Spade New York for the next my wallet some day.

These are some of Kate Spade New York wallets, and I'd like to get one if I find a good deal.
primrose hill nisha $198

signature spade leather lacey $158 (was $218)
spotted floral lacey $158
 
 
 



This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach








No comments:

Post a Comment