Friday, November 30, 2012

30-day Challenges

Today, I watched the video, Try Something New for 30 Days by Matt Cutts, and I was inspired by his speech.


A year ago, I made my goal which was continuing writing in English everyday for at least a year. Finally, I was able to achieve my goal and got many benefits from my challenge. I realized through my achievement that continuing something everyday is worthwhile of our life. After watching his speech, I thought that trying something new for 30 days is a good idea! It's because the length of time of 30 days is not too long for anyone! As I mentioned before, I need to exercise on a regular basis because of my back pain. So, I want to try 30-day challenges for my exercise. I haven't decided what I was going to do, but I will share my goal within few days for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment