Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Assessment Test

Today, I took my assessment test for my ESL. When I took previous assessment test six months ago, I ran out of time before finishing. Therefore, I was really paying attention to the time today. Listening section was not too difficult for me. Reading section was not difficult either, and I was able to finish my test three minutes earlier than the finish time. Even though I didn't know some vocabularies, I think I understood the contents of the stories. The writing topic was different from previous test. I tried to do my best, but I was not satisfied with my essay. I had 50 minutes to write the essay, but I needed more time. :( However, that was the best of my ability. It couldn't be helped. All I can do for it from now on is only to study hard in order to improve my English skills. I think my grade will become apparent this week. If I meet the upper advanced writing class with the result of assessment test, I want to take the class. If my level is as same as the previous test, I will take only advanced grammar class next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment