Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday

Last night, I went to Irvine Spectrum Center to see Black Friday sale. I had never gone to a mall at midnight on Black Friday because I wanted to avoid crowded area. However, I tried it for the first time this year. At 1:30 a.m., the parking lot was almost full and the mall was very crowded. Most people looked like teenagers or 20s. Many people were waiting in long lines at front of the entrances of H&M, Hollister and Urban Outfitters to enter these stores. The line seemed like it wasn't moving and I didn't want to wait long at this time of the day, so I passed shopping there. Some stores didn't have long lines outside. However, inside the stores were very crowded, and there were long lines to check out.  Once I saw the long line at the register, I thought no way that I would shop there. My husband bought an iPad and an outerwear. I went to Forever 21, but Most clothing was not on sale, so I didn't buy any thing.

When I came back home from shopping, it was at 3 a.m. We were very tired and sleepy. By the way, I had bought something online before Black Friday. :) Shopping online at home is much easier than shopping at a mall on Black Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment