Sunday, November 11, 2012

GAP and Clarks Indigo Haul

Today my husband and I went to Carlsbad Premium Outlet mall. Because today is Veterans Day, many stores were having a sale. :) I'm going to share you what I got there.

I bought beige and purple turtleneck sweaters at GAP. These were originally $39.99 each, but it was on sale for $19.99. In addition, I had a 40% coupon, so it ended up being $11.99 each. :) It's not too shabby!
 My husband bought a blue flannel shirt for $18.91(was $44.99) and a long sleeve shirt for $7.49 (was $24.99).


Then we went to Clarks. My husband already decided to buy his new shoes. They were having buy one get one 25% off sale. That's why I decided to buy my new shes too. These black flat shoes were the one I always wanted to buy. I had already known these shoes before because I saw the same one on someone's blog. The blogger said that these shoes were very comfortable, and she loved this design. I became really interested in them. While I checked these shoes whenever I went to outlet mall, I was resistant to buy them because they were on sale for $59.99. Which meant they were still expensive for me. However, I ended up buying with a great deal. :) My husband's new shoes were originally $90, but they were on sale for $69.99. My black flat shoes were originally $100, but they were on sale for $59.99. Because we bought two pairs of shoes, my shoes ended up being discounted $15 with 25% discount. In addition, I had a 15% off coupon with $75 more purchase. My shoes finally turned out to be $31.44 after 15% discount. Yay! His shoes turned out to be $59.49 after 15% off. :) That was a great deal! :)


Total retail price was $339.96, but I paid $145.31. It came out about 57% off after discount. :)

      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment