Sunday, November 4, 2012

G.H. Bass and Calvin Klein Haul

Yesterday, I bought flat shoes and a sweater at Desert Hills Premium Outlet. I'm going to share you what I got there.




First, I bought leopard printed flat shoes at G.H. Bass. These were originally $89.95 but were on sale for $36.00 plus tax.


I like the fact that the surface of shoes looked like leopard fur skin, and I also love the cute black bows.

Inside of the shoes is cozy because there are soft cushions. That's why these are very comfortable to walk in. :) 


Unexpectedly, I got four $5 off coupons with purchasing the shoes. The coupons were valid at Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger,  Izod and Van Heusen, and the coupons stated that these would discount $5 with $5 minimum purchase. I bought some boxers which were originally for $16 each for my husband, and these were on sale. They ended up turning out around $2 each after using the coupons. :)  

Then, I bought this sweater with using $5 off coupon at Calvin Klein. This was originally $79.50, but it was on sale for $29.99, it ended up turning out at $24.99 plus tax after using the coupon. It's not too shabby. :)

I like this silhouette of the sweater. I was divided between this beige one or hot pink one. Actually, I thought the pink one fit better on me than the beige one, but I chose the beige one. If I were twenty, I would have bought the pink one. In addition, I think this beige sweater will be easy to coordinate with any outfit. I think that I made the right decision. :)

Total retail price was $201.45, but I paid $64.99 plus tax for all. It finally comes out about 68% off after discount. :)


      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping


   Today's Vocabulary
・ comfortable to walk in : とにかく歩きやすい
     ex) Finally, a pair of high-heels that are comfortable to walk in. これだけの高さのヒールなのに、とにかく歩きやすい! 
・ valid : adjective :
  1. 根拠がしっかりした、正当な、もっともな
  2. 通用する、期限切れでない、有効な
    ・Money is a valid passport anywhere. : 金はどこでも有効なパスポートだ。
    ・The name you entered is not valid. : 《コ》入力した名前は無効です。
    ・The ticket is valid at these five stores. : チケットはこの5店に有効です。
  3. 《法律》合法的な、有効な
    ・90 percent of the votes cast in the election were valid. : 選挙で投じられた票の90%は有効だった。
  4. 《法律》拘束力がある、義務的な
  5. 意図した効果が得られる、効果的な
  6. 《論理学》〔論理式が〕恒真の
  7. 《論理学》〔演繹法における推論が〕妥当な
  8. 〈古〉健康的な、丈夫な
 

No comments:

Post a Comment