Thursday, November 15, 2012

How Many Shoes Have I Bought This Year?

I only have another week to meet my goal, which is continuing my blog at least for a year. :) I started my own blog on November 22, 2011. Since then, I have never skipped blogging. I haven't decided what I'm going to do after that yet. Should I continue my everyday blog or finish? Hmmm...


Recently, I have realized that I've bought many shoes this year. Believe it or not, I bought only one pair of boots in 2011 and didn't buy any shoe in 2010. Yes, that's true! By the way, how many shoes have I bought this year?
 I bought these blue flat shoes for $24 (were originally about $80) at T.J.Maxx on July. I like their embroidered edges and blue velour texture. They were the shoes I wore most in summer. 


 I bought the shiny black flat shoes for $12 (were originally $14.99) at Target. To be honest, I have worn them only few times because they still hurt my heels. I still need to break in the shoes.


I bought the black rain boots for $44.95 (were originally $60) at DSW in August. I was able to wear only two times, and I am looking forward to a rainy day in order to wear them! :)




I bought the pink flat shoes for $29.99 (were originally $75) at Easy Spirit in September. The lovely pink shoes accents my basic colored fashion. :)

The pink flat shoes with cute bows were $15 (were originally $79 because they were having buy one get 50% off sale) at Easy Spirit as well. :)


I bought the leopard printed flat shoes for $36 (were originally $89.95) at G.H. Bass this month. I have worn only one time, but they were incredibly comfortable to walk because they have cushions. :)

I bought the black flat shoes $31.44 (were originally $100) at Clarks Indigo in this month. I haven't worn them yet, but I think they will definitely be the one I will wear the most.    

I didn't take a photo, but I bought black knee high boots for $14.39 (were originally $119.99) at Khol's in February, so I bought eight pairs of shoes this year! I bought 6 pairs of flat shoes, one pair of knee high boots and one pair of rain boots.  Haha! I won't buy anymore shoes this year! Maybe...

While I bought many shoes, recently I have often worn my brown boots which I bought for $73 (was originally $168) at Nine West last year. It's because the month I can wear boots is limited, and I am a person who loves boots so much. :)






 Today's Vocabulary
・ believe it or not :  〈話〉信じられないような話ですが、まさかと思うでしょうが、驚くべきことに、何と、信じようと信じまいと◆【同】Would you believe it?
embroidered : adjective / 刺しゅうのある、刺しゅう飾りの
・ break in the shoes : 靴を履き慣らす
 

No comments:

Post a Comment