Thursday, November 22, 2012

Peruvian Restaurant

Yesterday, my friend, my husband and I went to a Peruvian restaurant to celebrate my blog's first anniversary. I like Peruvian cuisine very much. :)

We chose ceviche as an appetizer. This was marinade with some seafood which were shrimp, squid and white fish and some vegetable which were onion, lettuce, potato, and corn. I liked the fact that it tasted sour with lemon juice, and raw fish was fresh. 


 My friend ordered Ajaco de Camarones. It tasted like my grandmother's curry. :)

My husband ordered Cabrito Norteno, which was lamb stewed. The lamb was very tender and it melted in my mouth.

I chose Arroz con Mariscos, which is Peruvian paella. This is my favorite menu, and I always order this whenever I go there.

Because we were full after eating appetizer, we took most of these home as left overs. These became my lunch today. Unlike most restaurants in Japan, restaurants in the U.S. allow customers to take left overs home. Thus, I don't have to eat too much and enjoy the left overs at home. That makes me happy and don't have to feel guilty with not being able to finish at the restaurant. People in the U.S. can prevent to waste food even though we use a lot of plastic boxes.





Inka mama's
http://www.inkamamas.com/





   Today's Vocabulary
・ melt in the one's mouth : 口の中でとろける、特別においしい

No comments:

Post a Comment