Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Price of Differences between Coach and Coach Factory

Yesterday, I got an email from Coach Factory that they were having online sale. You may think Coach Factory always sells their products cheaper than Coach (not Coach Factory) does. Actually, it is not true. Coach also usually has on sale for some shoes online. Sometimes, they even sell some shoes cheaper than Coach Factory does.

Here is the example.

The Sophia Flat Shoes were originally $128, but it was on sale for $69.30 at Coach Factory online sale. In contrast, Coach (not Coach Factory) is selling them for $69 at their online. The price of differences is only 30 cents though. While they were already sold out at Coach Factory, there are still seven different sizes available at Coach online. Before buying your shoes, you should compare the prices and sizes between at Coach and Coach Factory.
By the way, these shoes are selling about for $300 in Japan. That's even more expensive!

Now I am not really interested in Coach shoes; however, if I buy them, I don't prefer online shopping because I want to try them on to make sure if it fits my feet before buying them. Even though it is not difficult to return them in the U.S. if I am not satisfied, I prefer shopping for my shoes at a store in order to compare with as many shoes as I'd like indeed.


This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach




   Today's Vocabulary
・ indeed : adverb / 実に、本当に、確かに、いかにも、実際に[は]、全く
     ex) indeed a lovely time of year 本当にすてきな季節
     ex) Indeed, compared to Japanese women, they seem far stronger and tougher. たしかに、日本女性と比較すると、中国人女性ははるかに強くたくましいようです。
     ex) Indeed, consider how much blood has been shed until now under the name of religion. 実際、いままで宗教の名のもとにどれだけ多くの血が流されてきただろうか。    

No comments:

Post a Comment