Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wilsons Leather Haul - Black Rivet and Nine West

Today my friend and I went to Carlsbad Premium Outlets mall again. :) It was pretty crowded even though it was a weekend before Black Friday. Most stores were selling articles cheaper than on Veteran's day, which was a week ago.

We went to Wilsons Leather Outlets. We had found out before that they sell leather products with huge discounts. This adorable Black Rivet faux-leather jacket with removable faux-fur collar caught my eye! I wasn't planing on buying any leather jacket today, but I thought it would be sold out after Black Friday, so I decided to buy it. :) This was originally $240, but it was on sale for $52.48 plus tax. It came out 78% off. Yay!
I like the fact that this faux leather has very smooth feel, and it is not heavy. :)

This faux-fur collar feels very soft and looks feminine and gorgeous. :)

In addition, I bought this Nine West golden-colored hand bag. I thought this was perfect for my school bag because this gold color is very neutral; thus, this will fit any other clothing. :)  This was originally $100, but it was on sale for $24.49 plus tax. It came out 75.5% off. I thought Wilsons Leather sells most products cheaper than at retail stores. :)

I enjoyed shopping before Black Friday. :)





 Today's Vocabulary
・ have a smooth feel : 手触りが良い 

No comments:

Post a Comment