Friday, December 14, 2012

Academic Writing Class

A few days ago, my teacher told me that my English skill has been improving because of my every day's blog, and it was a wise idea to start blogging. :)  He told me that if all ESL students tried it like me, their English skill would improve. He suggested to me to take an academic writing class, which American students take, someday in order to be bilingual. I was surprised because I believed that I will never be able to become a fluent bilingual. I told him that I noticed my writing improvement but still struggled with speaking nonetheless. I don't think my speaking will improve to the same level as typical American people. He told me that even though my speaking is not good enough, my speaking will improve when my English level meets the academic writing class. One of my goals was finishing all advanced ESL writing classes, but I became interested in taking an academic writing class. I don't think I will be bilingual even if I continue to study very hard for the rest of my life. However, I want to try and see how my English will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment