Saturday, December 8, 2012

Forever 21 and Foreign Exchange Haul

Yesterday, my husband, my friend and I went to Irvine Spectrum Center to buy some clothing.
I'm going to share with you what I got there.


I bought two scarves at Forever 21. I bought a vivid pink scarf for $8.50. I like simple colored clothing, so this will be an accent on my daily fashion well. My husband bought a black scarf with snowflake patterns which was $9.90, and I thought I could wear it too.


We found Foreign Exchange was having big clearance sale for outwears. All outwears with a tag were on sale for $29! I bought a dark orange coat with faux far, which was originally $119.00. My husband bought a faux black leather jacket with a hoodie, which was originally $99.I thought these were a great deal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment