Saturday, December 15, 2012

Güd Deal :)

Today, I went to Rite Aid to buy Güd products, which are subsidiary of Burt's Bees. Their products were on sale at 25% discount at Rite Aid throughout this week. In addition, when you buy two of their products, you can get a $5 Rite Aid +up reward. I bought a Orange Petalooza Natural Body Lotion for $5.24 (was originally $6.99) and a Orange Petalooza Natural Hand Cream for $5.24 (was originally $6.99). I used a $3 off coupon and paid $7.48 plus tax. Because I purchased two of their products, I got a $5 Rite Aid +up reward. These came out $2.48 plus tax for both! That was a great deal. :) I had used Güd body lotion before, and I had fallen in love with the lotion aroma. The fresh orange scent makes me happy. :) That's why I was always looking for a good deal for their products. :)
Güd Orange Petalooza Natural Body Lotion 8 oz / 235 ml

Güd Orange Petalooza Natural Hand Cream 3 oz / 85 g





 Today's Vocabulary
subsidiary of : subsidiary of 《a ~》~の子会社
     ex) Japanese subsidiary of a US company 《the ~》米国企業の日本子会社

No comments:

Post a Comment