Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I Accomplished My First Challenge

Today, I accomplished my first 26-day challenge, which was going to my apartment gym everyday for 26 days. :) My husband also tried the same challenge, and going to gym became our daily habit. My backache decreased because of the exercise, and I got back my normal life without pain. I was able to work out for 26 days. In addition, as I achieved my goal, I got confident with myself. Before trying this challenge, I had usually avoided exercise and felt hopeless since I had to tolerate my backache. I had never imagined that I could exercise everyday. I realized that I can do anything if I really want to do something badly enough. My husband said that we should continue to exercise, especially me. :) However, we are going to travel to Shanghai and Japan tomorrow morning. As soon as we come back to U.S., we will try our next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment