Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Passed Over Two-Third Until I Meet the Goal

It has been 19 days since I started my 26-day challenge which is going to my apartment's gym everyday. I haven't skipped it so far. I passed over two-third of the way until I meet my goal. I have noticed my body became toned gradually. I hadn't weighted myself for several months, but yesterday I checked to see if I have lost some weight. The purpose of my 26-challenge was not to lose weight, so I hadn't cared about my weight until yesterday. I was surprised because I was certain that I have lost weight. By doing exercise, my calorie consumption has increased, but I haven't increased my calorie intake. Naturally, I have lost my wight. However, I felt that I became too thin. I can't give up my 26-day challenge because it reduces my backache. Thus, I need to eat more nutritious foods to maintain my body. 





   Today's Vocabulary
・ toned : adjective / 〔体・筋肉が〕引き締まってたくましい
     ex) If he wants a nicely toned body, he has to work at it. : 彼が格好いい締まった体になりたきゃ運動しなきゃね。 

No comments:

Post a Comment