Sunday, December 2, 2012

Our First Time to Use Our Waffle Maker

I bought a waffle maker at Kohl's online on Black Friday Day. These days, I've bought many kitchen appliances. Haha!
Few days ago, my husband made a banana chocolate waffle for me. It was our first time to use our waffle maker, and we had had an experience to cook waffle only several times as our breakfast at motel before. That's why we were not sure whether or not we were able to cook well. However, the taste of our first waffle was very good! The waffle was crisp on the outside and soft inside. The combination of the ripe banana and chocolate was really amazing! This was the best waffle I've ever had! :) Someday, I'll share the recipe on my blog.


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


 Today's Vocabulary
・ crisp : adjective / 〔食べ物などが〕堅いが砕けやすい、パリッとした、カリッと揚げた、カリカリした、サクサクした、新鮮な
     ex) bake ~ until it is crisp ~をカリカリになるまで焼く
     ex) fry ~ until it turns golden and is crisp ~がキツネ[黄金]色になりカリカリとするまで揚げる
・ ripe : adjective / 
  1. 熟した、熟れた、完熟の、完熟した、熟れきった、成熟した、円熟した、食べ頃の
    ・Soon ripe, soon rotten. : 《諺》早熟れの早腐れ。/大器晩成。
  2. 赤い、化膿した
  3. 腐った、嫌な匂いのする、臭い、下品な
  4. 出来上がって、完全に酔っぱらって
  5. 素晴らしい
     ex) ripe enough   《be ~》よく[十分に]熟している、熟しきっている、完熟である 
     ex) ripe for picking   《be ripe for (the) picking》〔果物などが〕熟して[たわわに実って]収穫時だ
     ex) ripe fruit 熟した果実、熟果、完熟果実
 

No comments:

Post a Comment