Sunday, January 20, 2013

Drugstore in Japan Haul

When I traveled to Japan, I bought some products at drug stores. I'm going to share with you what I got there.


I bought Shiseido Perfect Whip, which is a facial cleansing product, for 298 yen on sale. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I used to use the product and love it so much. :) 
Shiseido Perfect Whip


I bought some Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil. As I also mentioned in previous my entry, these are ones I wanted to buy in Japan because these sell usually four to five times more expensive on Amazon than ones at drug stores in Japan.
The 230ml bottle of Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil was 398 yen, and the 200ml refill pack was 298 yen on sale. While most cleansing oil needs to avoid using with wet hands, this allows to use either wet hands and dry hands. Even though I can use it with wet hands, I think that using it with dry hands gets the best result. On the package, it reads that this product was nominated as the number one oil cleansing product sold in the market.
Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil
 This refill pack of Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil was 298 yen as well. This needs to be used with only dry hands, but I love it.
Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil

This refill pack of Kose Softymo White Cleansing Oil was also 298 yen. This also needs to be used with only dry hands.
Kose Softymo White Cleansing Oil

I bought a microwavable neck pillow for 798yen on sale. This makes  your neck warm, so you can use it when you want to relax and release shoulder stiffness

This contains a microwavable gel pack and its cover.


There is its instruction on back of the package. First, you can put it in a microwave oven. The length of the heating time depends on your microwave. I heated it for 90 seconds.

Then, insert your heated gel pack into the cover, and wrap it around your neck.


I love shopping at drug stores in Japan because there are diverse products at pretty reasonable price.




These are my entries you might like.


Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

The Best Japanese Sunscreen Products

The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner


     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan%20Haul






   Today's Vocabulary
・ microwavable : adjective / 電子レンジに使える
・ shoulder stiffness : 肩凝り
wrap ~ around : ~で…を包む、…に~を巻く

     ex) wrap cuff around someone's arm  : 血圧計カフ[バンド]を(人)の腕に巻き付ける
     ex) wrap tourniquet around someone's arm  : 止血帯を(人)の腕に巻く

No comments:

Post a Comment