Thursday, January 17, 2013

Our 30-day Challenge

My husband and I started our 30-day challenge on January 15. The challenge was the same as our previous one, which was going to my apartment gym everyday. Because we flew to Japan, our previous challenge became 26-day challenge. We'd like to try 30-day challenge this time. By accomplished my previous challenge, I didn't have backache during my travel in Japan even though I had to sit on my chair in the congested airplane for 14 hours. I thought that I had been able to strengthen my muscles by that challenge. :)





   Today's Vocabulary
・ congested : adjective / 
  1. 密集した、混雑した、ふくそうした
  2. 《医》鬱血[充血]した
     ex) congested airport 混雑(した)空港
     ex) congested city 過密都市
     ex) congested with traffic   《be ~》道路が込んで車がつかえている

No comments:

Post a Comment