Thursday, January 10, 2013

Spending Time with My Family

We bought six obento for my family this afternoon, and we ate them for lunch. After that, my husband and I went to my sister's house to teach her how to see photos on her computer. She asked my husband for advice what she should do for the other her broken computer. It didn't work while pushing power button. My husband removed two hard disks from her computer in order to use them on her other computer. Before her children came back from kindergarten, we headed toward my parents' house. After we took the dog for a walk, I cleaned up their bathroom. It took me three hours to finish it up. I got really tired. Then, we went back to my sister's house. Her children welcomed us. They were really glad to play with us again. My sister served Japanese curry for us. It was not spicy at all because the curry was cooked for children, but it was really good. :) When I said good bye to her children, they insisted us to stay with them. However, we didn't have time, so we needed to leave. Instead they had asked us to watch their tooth brushing and finish up brushing their teeth. I brushed their teeth, and we finally said good bye to them. Then, we went to 100 yen shop. After coming back my parents-in-law's house, we packed our baggage. Tomorrow is the last day of our stay in Japan. The day after tomorrow, we will be flying to LAX.  

No comments:

Post a Comment