Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Resumed Moving Our Belonging Into Our New Apartment

Today, my husband and I resumed moving our belonging into our new apartment. Because of that, we were very tired and starved. We found a Vietnamese restaurant nearby by a coincident and we decided to dine there.

My husband ordered this. This is our favorite Vietnamese meal, but we still don't know what this is called. I know we should remember the name of the food.
Charbroiled pork & egg roll
with rice vermicelli & vegetable

I ordered Chicken Pho. I like Vietnamese cuisine for the reason that it is neither too oily nor too salty.
Pho Ga

Because we were very hungry, we easily finished everything. :)

After that, we went to Ikea to see some furniture. Lately, we have gone to Ikea every weekend. Next weekend, we need to completely finish moving out.






Pho So 1
3831 Alton Pkwy
Ste B

Irvine, CA 92606

No comments:

Post a Comment