Thursday, February 28, 2013

My NCLEX Has Been Scheduled

Yesterday, I registered for Pearson VUE and got my ATT, Authorization To Test, for NCLEX. Then, I finally made an appointment for the exam today! My NCLEX has been scheduled. It is on July 26th. I have five more months to study for the exam. I wanted to take the exam before fall semester begins. I am not sure if I can pass the exam on my first attempt, but after I pass the exam, I should take registered nurse refresher course anyway because it's been five years since I left my job. Today, I searched about refresher courses and found someone who said the lecture is 4 hours a day for 7 weeks, and then the clinical is 8 hours a day for 8 weeks. I thought it is going to be very hard. I wanted to take an academic writing class, but clearly I will not be able to take both writing class and RN refresher course at the same time. :(  I thought I should give up the writing class. Frankly, I don't want to stop learning for writing essays though.

No comments:

Post a Comment