Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Traveling to Shanghai - 3 (12/28)


Next early morning, we went to the hotel restaurant to have breakfast. Our accommodation fee was pretty reasonable, but it included breakfast meals. I had expected our breakfast would be simple and so so taste. To our surprise, we were impressed by their variety of menus. There were sushi, sandwich, bread, porridge, bun, fried rice, yakisoba, egg roll, bacon, ham, meat ball, sunny-side up, cake, fruit, salad and so on.

 


I took many foods on my plate. :)  Every time I go to all you can eat restaurants, I eat too much and I can't stop myself. :P

My husband also ate a lot. :)  Their reviews of breakfast was not very good. However, to me, these tasted good enough, and I was satisfied with my breakfast.  

In addition, the view from the restaurant, which was located on 31st floor was beautiful.


Because we went to the restaurant in the early morning, there were not too many guests. We were able to enjoy the foods and scenery.

Then, we went out for sightseeing...


No comments:

Post a Comment