Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Catch Up Evertything

     I have been reading a 200-page book since six days ago. Now, I am reading on 150 page. I have noticed that I read it faster than before. :) I have read about 25 pages a day for six days in a row. Six days ago, I needed to divide the reading down to three portions because it took many hours to read 25 pages and I became very tired from reading it. However, now I am able to read 25 pages and write down some details on my note for two hours or so. :) I think I am getting used to it.

     That's why I have little spare time now. Since we moved into our new apartment, I have been very busy for my study and haven't had time to organize my belongings. Today, I finally put away my belongings, which had been placed on the floor for two weeks (haha). Now my apartment is organized well. Yay! :)  However, we haven't organize our garage yet. It seems messy huge storage now. Hopefully, we will get started organizing this weekend. I would like to catch up on my study and task in this spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment