Friday, March 15, 2013

Chinese Restaurant

Tonight, my husband and I went to Yu's Garden, which is a Chinese restaurant, for dinner. There were many kinds of Chinese meals. The way of ordering was just as same as you order at Panda Express. However, unlike Panda Express, their Chinese food is authentic, which was very impressive.

During lunch time, they offer a two combo for around $5 and a three combo for around $6 with rice or porridge.  During dinner time, they offer only two combo for $6.25, and rice or porridge for $1.25. I've gone there both during lunch and dinner time. It seems there is no difference between lunch and dinner except for the price. Therefore, I recommend to go there during lunch time. :)


I chose squid cooked in soy sauce and tofu skin with carrot and celery.

My husband chose pork kakuni and meatball with Chinese cabbage.

They definitely became the one of our favorite restaurants.



Yu's Garden

5408 Walnut Ave
Ste H

Irvine, CA 92604

No comments:

Post a Comment