Thursday, March 21, 2013

Don't Hesitate!

Today, I finally finished reading a 200-page book. Yay! I used to think I would never finish reading an English novel since I don't even read a Japanese novel usually. :)  However, I was required to do it because it was a part of my class assignment. I was really nervous and hesitated to read it because I had known that my reading skill was very weak. At first, reading the novel made me stressful, but I have read it for 8 days in a row anyway. As I read it on, I have noticed that I have been reading it faster and faster and that I have started to enjoy reading it. I feel like I accomplished a huge task. By reading an English novel, my self confidence has clearly grown. It has become evident that I can overcome my difficulties if I try and make a great effort for it. Don't hesitate. I can do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment