Friday, March 22, 2013

My iPad nano Was Found Dead

Last week, my iPad nano was dead. :( I found my iPad nano in my washing machine after finishing laundry. Apparently, I left it in my pocket without realizing it. I used it during working out at my apartment gym everyday, and I usually put it away in a basket on our kitchen counter after coming back home. :( I usually check all pockets of clothing before doing laundry, but my husband doesn't. I was going to do laundry that day, but I didn't because I needed to cook for dinner at the time. It was my fault though. I was disappointed in myself, but my husband gave me his used iPad touch, which he no longer uses. I am afraid to take it to the gym because I can't guarantee that it won't happen again. Instead of watching podcast, I started watching individual TV that's attached to the equipments at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment