Friday, March 29, 2013

Uniqlo Haul

When my husband and I traveled to Japan about three months ago, I bought some clothing at Uniqlo. I know it has been a while since we came back to the U.S., but I'd like to share with you what I got there.

As I mentioned in my previous entry, I really wanted to purchase white jeans and a skirt there. However, when I was in Japan, I hesitated to purchase anymore clothing because I had purchased a lot of clothing with great deals in the U.S. last year. Then, I realized that getting jeans at Uniqlo in Japan was a good idea because I could get jeans shortened for free at Uniplo, so I could buy jeans with my perfect size. :) 

Uniqlo Skinny Fit Straight Jeans
These white jeans were originally 3990 yen, but they were on sale for 2990 yen. These day, I have often worn the jeans, and I am glad that I purchased them in Japan. The white color is perfect for spring outfit. I love them! :) When I took them to a cashier, they nicely asked me if I needed to get them shortened. It took 20 minutes to shorten the jeans for free. That's why I love Uniqlo.

When I was in Japan, I couldn't find any skirt at Uniplo. I think that it was because most women in Japan preferred to wear pants during winter due to extremely cold weather.

However, I found another great deal because of cold weather. I purchased two belly warmers. They were originally 990 yen each, but they were on sale for 490 yen each. :) I have never seen a belly warmer here, but in Japan, it is pretty popular among women and old people during winter. Because if your back is chilled, you are more likely to have backaches. That's why people with backaches want to protect their back from cold weather, and so do I. :)



On the way to Japan, we stopped by Shanghai. My husband bought a long sleeve plaid shirt at Uniqlo in Shanghai. I forgot how much it was, but I think that we purchased it with a great deal. Surely, he loves it.

     Here is my entries related to Uniqlo.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Uniqlo

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan%20Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment