Monday, March 11, 2013

We Can't Handle All the Work

   I have been working on my writing assignment these day. I think I have spent over 20 hours on it. :(  I didn't use to spend so many hours for my essay, but now it is difficult to write an essay within a day. The more strategies for writing essays I learn, the more complicate my essays become.
   Today, I had my writing class. During the class, we were supposed to compare our homework, but no one around me (at least four students) hadn't done their homework. I was surprised about that. My classmate told me that she was taking four classes this semester, and she needed to do arduous assignments for other classes. That's why she completely forgot our class's homework. I understood her explanation because I am taking only one class this semester and can not handle my nursing study now. :(  I asked her if she had finished an essay assignment which I have been working on these day. She told me that she hadn't even started it yet. I think this writing assignment is not easy and require s a lot of time and effort. Its due date is tomorrow night, so I guess that she will be very busy from now.
My essay assignment is almost finished, and I am going to get my essay checked by my tutor tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment