Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Hit-and-Run Accident

Yesterday, my husband told me that he found a dent on his car that morning. Unfortunately, he was in a hit-and-run accident. He was legally parking on the nearest road from my apartment throughout the night. Someone hit my husband's car and ran away without leaving any note. A hit-and-run is a serious crime. I was wondering the hit-and-run driver's conscience doesn't ever bother him/her. :(  My husband told me that police would never investigate the hit-and-run driver without any evidence. It is a waste of time to report it to the police and the insurance company. He told me that he wouldn't fix the dent because it doesn't bother him a lot. We discussed a lot about that, and I was unhappy with his decision. However, I have to give it up. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment