Wednesday, April 10, 2013

CVS Haul - Wet 'n' Wild

I bought Wet 'n' Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss at CVS last week. Their lip gloss was on sale for $3 for two in previous week. I hadn't seen any review on it before I purchased it. I became interested in Wet 'n' Wild products more and more because my Wet 'n' Wild nail polish and cream eye shadow, which I mentioned in my previous entry, became my favorite. While their products are very inexpensive, they make pretty good cosmetics! I am impressed with their products.

This Wet 'n' Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss 566, Strawberry Ice, was originally $1.99, but it was on sale for $1.50 at CVS. :)

MegaSlicks Lip Gloss 566 Strawberry Ice

The color Strawberry Ice is nude pink with a slight shimmer. This is well pigmented, so I don't have to apply a lipstick underneath the lip gloss. :)  The texture is smooth, and this lip gloss instantly moisturizes my lips and lasts long. The only concern I have is its smell. It smells fruity but also slightly chemical. Overall, I love the lip gloss, and this is obviously my current favorite lip gloss. :) I am impressed with Wet 'n' Wild, and I want to try more other their products. :)


     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment