Friday, April 26, 2013

What Do You Think about Imitation Handbags?

   While I was traveling in Las Vegas, I was surprised that many copied items were selling in everywhere. I found that cpad, which looked like iPad, was publicly selling in our hotel. I was wondering if cpad is legally sold there.

   Today, I watched a Youtube video and was surprised that there are many imitation handbags in the U.S. Some of them are that I can't tell the difference.
   She always uploads useful, helpful videos. That's why I like her Youtube channel. Specifically, this video was very interesting to me because I didn't know that fact before. Frankly, I don't like imitation handbags because those leads to face down the value of the pioneer brand's handbags. In most of cases, I prefer buying designer brand's handbags since those are affordable, but I am not interested in imitation handbags at all. It's because I feel like that they are stealing others' design. Some companies might have the permissions though.
    When I lived in Japan, I saw some copied products were secretly selling on the streets. I didn't see it everyday though. Sometimes I watched the news that the owners of the stores were caught by police, and the news casters always said that not to buy those copied products because customers were actually helping their illegal businesses by buying those. If I bought a imitation one, I would feel guilty...
   I started thinking I might be a weird girl, but it can't be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment