Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pronunciation Skill

These day, I have been practicing English pronunciation with my tutor. I have noticed that I pronounced many vocabularies in the wrong ways. :( I have had many communication problems because of my terrible pronunciation so far. I though that correcting my pronunciation would take forever. If I was able to go back into the time when I started learning English, I would have taken a pronunciation class and would have been continuing it till now. I have been pronouncing many vocabularies for four years, and now it is very difficult to correct them. I searched how to improve pronunciation skill on Internet, and I found that someone says, "Pronunciation skill is very important because your wrong pronunciation leads to misinterpretation, and all ESL learners must master it. However, it is not as hard as you think, and it might probably take only three months or so until you master it." I don't think I can improve it in three months, but I will try to improve my pronunciation skill. Today, I learned "f" sound, and my tutor gave me a lot of homework. I hope I will master "f" sound. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment