Sunday, April 14, 2013

Target Haul

My husband went on a business trip this morning. I gave him a ride to the airport at 6 a.m. After coming back home, I went back to sleep for a while. My husband will come back home two days later. In the mean time, I will study for nursing as much as I can. :)

This morning, I checked all advertisements as usual Sunday morning, and I found out that Target was having a sale for cardigans for $15. I decided to check them out in store. :)


 I tried on three cardigans and purchased the black and white polka dot cardigan. This cardigan was originally $19.99, but it was on sale for $15. :)
 

 I thought that the polka dot is basic pattern nowadays and can much many outfits. I like the fact that it is also girly. I love my new cardigan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment