Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby Geese at Woodbridge North Lake

After going to Lake Mission Viejo, my husband and I went to Woodbridge North Lake in Irvine last Saturday. It's because I saw many baby geese while I was driving on a nearby road a month ago. We started walking around the lake.

 
What I like about this lake is that there are always many kinds of birds there.






We finally found baby geese that I saw before. I was expecting that the baby geese would grow up, but they became bigger than I expected! 

As you can see, they were not babies anymore. They were big as similar as their parents! As we were watching them, they never stopped eating. We concluded that they were growing very fast because they have a huge appetite. Their parents were watching out for us. When we tried to get close to them, the parent geese came toward us to warn us. They were very protective and good parents!




If I have a time, I want to walk around this lake again and want to see how the geese will grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment