Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Accomplished My 30-day Challenge for My Nursing Study

     I accomplished my 30-day challenges, which were reading Pharmacology textbook and reviewing my study notebook, for 30 days in a row. :)
     The Pharmacology textbook explains about many medicines with colorful illustrations, but I thought it was difficult to memorize only with this textbook because I am unfamiliar with most  medicine names. However, I realized that it was much easier to memorize them by reviewing the medicine which was on PreU NCLEX online quiz. I tried to focus on those medicine when I  was reading the Pharmacology textbook.   
     In addition, I reviewed my study notebook and realized that I forgot partly what I have already studied. However, as I reviewed my notebook, I became familiar with them. I thought I need to continue to review my notebook on a daily basis in order to retain them.
    Because I have only 10 more weeks until my NCLEX, I need to study harder than ever before. I want to many things, but it is difficult to do everything because I have to work on my essay for my writing class. Sometimes, it takes me many hours to finish my assignments. My class will end next week. Then, I want to try my new 30-day challenges regard to NCLEX. I haven't decided what would be for my 30-day challenge, but I will share with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment