Monday, May 6, 2013

I Always Want to Try to Do My Best

Today, I took my writing class. We discussed about the summaries in our group. Yesterday, I finished typing my summaries and took copies for my group. One of my classmates was surprised and asked me how long it took to finish typing my summaries. I know that I didn't have to type them. I told him that typing was easy for me, but it took many hours to summarize. He told me, "Good practice." It is easier for me to write down summaries than just bullet points. I want to pull together my understanding because I know that my reading skill is not good enough. I'm taking writing class to improve my writing skill, so I want to do everything I can with my best. After that, I gave a presentation for my summaries to another group. Everyone became interested in my summaries. Because we have an essay assignment for that book, my summaries will help them when they write the essay. They asked me if they could keep the copies of my summaries. They were also surprised that I had already finished my rough draft essay. They haven't started writing it yet. I didn't want to rush for it because the due date is Wednesday. I know the most students are always very busy since they take many classes. I just have enough time to focus on my writing study more than other students.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment