Sunday, May 5, 2013

Online Practice Quiz for NCLEX

Yesterday, I purchased NCLEX-RN 10,000 – Powered by PrepU, which is an online quiz for NCLEX. I became interested in it because one of my favorite blogger recommended it on her blog. The reason why I wanted to buy it is, it was described, " PrepU uses data gathered from student performance to create personalized quizzes that focus on exactly what he or she needs to understand! After each quiz, PrepU adapts to continue helping students progress on their next quiz!" They can find my weakness and create quizzes for me to strengthen my weakness. I also wanted to experience online quiz because NCLEX is an online exam. Yesterday, I tried some quizes and thought it was fun because I like working on computer, and I can see my result after the attempt. I have 12 more weeks until my first NCLEX. I need to study more than before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment