Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Winsome Seal in Newport Pier

After going to the Wedge in Balboa Island, my husband and I went to Newport Pier. There were many fishermen as usual.



There was a seal underneath the pier. The winsome seal was continuously looking at fishermen. Then, a fisherman threw several heads of fish into ocean, and which the seal caught and ate. I didn't know the seal had been waiting in order to get foods from fishermen. 









Despite of the cold, people were fishing and surfing there.




Because of the cold, we were about to leave from the pier, but when we looked down the ocean; a man who was fishing next me got a nibble on the hook. He finally caught a big fish!

I'm going to write about it next time.

       My entries related to wild animals can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/wild%20animals

No comments:

Post a Comment