Saturday, June 15, 2013

CVS Haul

     Today, I went to CVS and bought two Maybelline New York Color Show Nail Polish. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I became interested in it after reading a Yahoo article. I was looking for a great deal for it for a month. Today, I got a $2 Maybelline store coupon from CVS coupon machine. I have already gotten the same coupon this week, so I had two $2 store coupons! I decided to purchase these nail polishes. :) These were originally $4.19 each, but Maybelline cosmetic was buy one get 50 % off sale through this week, so the sale price for two nail polishes was $6.28. In addition, I used two $2 store coupons and two $1 manufacturer's coupons. I ended up paying $0.28 for two nail polishes. It was a great deal!



     I have never tried blue nail polish. I usually tend to buy pink and beige nail polish. I have many navy colored clothing, so I think this blue nail polish will match my fashion... Maybe  

No comments:

Post a Comment