Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hollister Haul


     Today, I ordered some clothing at Hollister because they were having a pretty good sale. They were offering $20 off discounts when you ordered $75!

     This pink shorts were originally $19.50 but were on sale for $8.31. Now, I am obsessed with shorts for wearing at home. It's because even though I stay at home all day long for my study, I want to enjoy fashion. :)

Hollister Curved Hem Short-Shorts

  
     This white t-shirt was originally $24.50 but was on sale for $8.31. I think white t-shirt is very basic, but I haven't owned any white t-shirt these days, so I just wanted to add it for my basic wardrobe. :)

Embarcadero T-Shirt


     My husband also ordered two t-shirts for $6.04 each and two hoodies for $16.62 each. He told me that he wouldn't need any more t-shirts. Haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment