Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Youtube Videos

     Today, I uploaded two videos on my Youtube channel. I uploaded my dog's video last time, and my three-year old nephew in Japan really liked it. He watched it many times.


     I told my sister that I saw a seal and a shark when my husband and I went to Newport Beach, and I recorded it. She asked me to inform her if I uploaded those videos on my Youtube channel.

A Seal in Newport Beach


A Leopard Shark in Newport Beach


     I hope my nephew and niece liked them. I want to upload more videos which I recorded in Japan, but I will do it after passing NCLEX.

     I meet my sister every two to three years because I cannot afford to buy airplane ticket to go to Japan every year. Even though I am living far away from my home country, I'm glad that I can share my videos with my sister through Youtube. Things are becoming more and more convenient. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment