Saturday, June 22, 2013

Old Navy and Aeropostale Haul

     Today, my husband and I went to Irvine Spectrum Center because we won Snapfive, which is Old Navy $5 coupon, again. :) 




After we bought clothing at Old Navy, we headed toward Aeropostale because I know that they usually sell clothing with huge discounts.
 As I expected, they were selling some clothing with over 70% off. Yey! :)

      At Old Navy, I bought two navy tanks for $3 with tax (these were originally $12.) These came out 75% off! Because I wear tanks everyday, I wanted to buy these.
     At Aeropostale, I bought pink sweat shorts for $3.99 (was originally $24.50) and gray sweat shorts for $3.99 (was originally $29.50). These came out 85% off! These shorts are very cute! I will wear these at home. During weekdays, I stay home all day long to study nursing. I am happy that I bought my new home wears. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment