Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Second Mole Removal

     Today, I went to the beauty clinic where I got moles removed. Three weeks ago, I got moles removed and all scabs came off within 10 days. These looked better than before, but some of them were not completely gone. I decided to go back there because the woman who had removed my moles told me that she would try it again for free if moles come back in the future. She was not as nice as before but removed 15 moles again. Anyhow, I will stay home mostly for nursing study at least for 26 days, and I hope these will heal well until the day of NCLEX. The most stressful thing will be that I cannot wash my face for a day. Even the day after tomorrow, I have to wash my face as gently as possible in order not to remove scabs.


      After the mole removal, my husband and I went to Vietnamese restaurant for lunch. My husband ordered chow mein.

     I usually order Pho Ga when I go to Vietnamese restaurants, but they didn't have it. They had many kinds of beef Pho though. I don't really like beef Pho... That's why I didn't know what I should have, so I asked a waitress for her recommendation. She recommended me this duck noodle. It was first time for me to have this, but this was pretty good. :) 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment