Monday, June 3, 2013

Today's Supper - How to Make Kale Smoothie

My husband and I made panini and kale smoothie for supper tonight.


My husband made panini with tomato, mozzarella, sliced chicken ham. I like both tomato and mozzarella cheese very much. When I go to Panera Bread, I often order Tomato & Mozzarella Panini.

 I made kale smoothie for the first time in a long time. This time, I didn't add yogurt but added more milk instead of it. This smoothie was just as good as the one I had made before. :) I don't usually buy yogurt, so it was good to know that I need to buy only kale and fruit since milk is always stocked in my refrigerator. I think that I will make kale smoothie more often than before.
In addition, I made salad but forgot to take a picture for my blog. :P




This is the kale smoothie recipe.

 Ingredients (for 2-4 servings)
2 Kale leaves
1 banana
1 orange
1 and 1/3 cup of milk
2 teaspoon of vinegar

1. Mix all ingredients in a blender.
2. Enjoy!



      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment