Wednesday, July 17, 2013

After the Exam

     I have nine days until my NCLEX. That day is coming up soon! Yesterday, I read one of my favorite blog. The blogger got nursing license in February, and after that she has gotten two certificates which are BLS, Basic Life Support, and ACLS, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support. Even though she was able to become a registered nurse, it is very hard to get a job today. That's why she wanted to increase her medical knowledge and got certificates in order to survive in employment ice age. I don't have any plan after passing my exam, but I think I need to take some medical classes prior to getting a job. I need to improve my speaking and listening skill as well... However, what I need to do now is study for NCLEX in order to become a registered nurse. I hope I will pass the exam on my first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment