Saturday, July 27, 2013

DSW Haul

     Today, my husband and I went shopping. I received a $5 DSW coupon by mail, and we both won SnapFive, which is an Old Navy $5 coupon, again. :)

     First, we went to Old Navy. We bought my husband's boxers for $1 (was originally $8.50) and jeans for $5.49 (was originally $39.94) after discounts. :)



    After that, we went to DSW, and I found this belt at clearance section. It was usually very difficult to find my size and my favorite design for belts at clearance, so I thought I was lucky. It was originally $38.99 but was labeled 80% additional discounts from $24.94. It was only a cent after my $5 coupon! That's an incredible deal!

     I thought this belt would be perfect with my summer dress. :) I like this summer-like material and very chic design.




     Then we went to Flame Broiler, which is our favorite fast-food restaurant, because my husband experienced symptom of hypoglycemia. Haha.

    We also went to Whole Foods, Ralphs, and CVS today. We enjoyed Saturday shopping. :)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment