Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fresh Vegetable Juice at Whole Foods

      Today, my husband and I went to Whole Foods. It's been a while since we went there last time. I was very interested in fresh vegetable juice because I found a liking for my homemade kale smoothie. Whole Foods fresh vegetable juice was pretty expensive for us, and we had never tried it before. However, today we really wanted to try it because of hot weather.



     We chose 16 oz of The Hangar, which is contained apple, pineapple, orange, ginger, lime and kale.

     Cashier told us it would take six minutes to make it. There were many people waiting for juice like Starbucks. :)

     The staff was making each juice at a time. That's why it would take time.

      Before we received it, we hadn't been able to imagine how big it would be and how it would taste. It was big enough with crushed ice for two people and tasted incredibly good! The color of the juice was green, but it wasn't bitter at all. It was very fresh and fresh fruit & lime tastes mostly. I felt like that I was treating my body well. I was very satisfied with the taste and was happy.     


     We sat on the sofa outside of the store and tasted our juice. It was a very beautiful day, and I was able to refresh our body and soul by drinking fresh vegetable juice. :) When we go there next time, I will definitely order it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment